A New Garage Door Is A Great Investment
REMODELING MAGAZINE LISTS GARAGE DOOR REPLACEMENT AS THE HIGHEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT IN THE 2022 COST VS VALUE REPORT
That’s how much the average homeowner got back in added value to their home after replacing their garage door. Putting in a high quality garage door not only improves your quality of life, it pays for itself with the value it adds to your home!
The report compares the average Return on Investment for 22 home remodeling projects and shows Curb Appeal projects giving the highest returns on investment. Nine out of the top ten highest returning projects are exterior replacements. With garage door replacements coming in first with a return of 93.3%, it is clear that a quality garage door not only adds convenience and style, but it also increases the value of your home.
For the highest return on investment, replacing your garage door should:
- Include removal and disposal of existing garage door and tracks.
- Install new garage door on new heavy-duty galvanized steel tracks.
- Reuse existing motorized opener (when possible).
- Your new door should include a lifetime warranty.
- Your new door is made with high-tensile-strength steel with two coats of factory-applied paint, is foam insulated to minimum R-12, and includes thermal seals between pinch-resistant panels.
- Windows in the top panel are ½-inch insulated glass.
- Hardware should include galvanized steel hinges and ball-bearing urethane rollers.
Choosing the right garage door can be a bit daunting- that is why at Precision Garage Door of Columbia, we have fully trained professionals ready to help from design to installation.
How About a Free New Door Estimate?
DESIGN YOUR NEW GARAGE DOOR TODAY
CALL US TODAY
Call now to schedule an appointment with America’s no. 1 garage door company!
If you are having trouble with your garage door opener or remote, Precision Garage Door of Columbia can help. Our technicians service models from Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, and other major brands, and we can fix your problem right – the first time. For more information, contact us today.