Haas Garage Door Repair in Columbia
No garage door is immune to damage or malfunction. While Haas is one of the top brands on the market, they’re susceptible to wear and tear just like any other part of your home.
Our professionally trained technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Haas garage doors and accessories. This includes:
- American Tradition™ Series Garage Doors
- Aluminum 5000 Series Garage Doors
- Residential Aluminum 360 Series Garage Doors
- Insulated Steel 2000 Series Garage Doors
- Insulated Steel 700 Series Garage Doors
- Insulated Steel 600 Series Garage Doors
- 2400 Series Garage Doors
- 2500 Series Garage Doors
…and many others!
Common Issues with Haas Garage Doors
Haas garage doors are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. Like some other garage doors, we often get calls to fix the springs, which means your garage door can get stuck while opening or closing.
Other common issues include:
- Damaged garage door panels due to weather or vehicle mishaps
- Garage doors falling off the track
- Jammed tracks, pulleys, or springs
- Misaligned doors
- Unbalanced doors
- Damaged springs, frames, and tracks
- Lack of garage door lubrication
- Garage door doesn’t close all the way
- Noisy garage doors
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks to resolve almost any garage door issue on the first visit. If your issue requires a full garage door replacement or overhaul, we may need to order a new door and come back to install it.
Haas Garage Door Repair vs. Replacement
While some issues with Haas garage doors can be repaired, others may require a replacement. During our 25-point inspection, we will assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need.
Here are the most common reasons your garage door can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your door has major structural damage from weather, vehicles, or other trauma
- Repairs would cost more than a full replacement
- You’ve had a break-in or other garage door-related event that affects your security, safety, or quality of life
If you need a garage door replacement or overhaul, our expert technicians can provide guidance on your options and give a free estimate.
Why choose our professional Haas repair services?
Our garage door services are highly professional – all of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. Our company is fully licensed and insured.
Our uniformed technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks to complete the job on the first visit. Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in Columbia. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Think we can help get your garage door opener back on track? Call now to schedule a service visit!